Friday, October 28, 2011

Aces High

George RR Martin just sent his Wild Cards authors the official cover for the reissue of the second Wild Cards book, Aces High. He wanted us to pass it on to folks, so that's what I'm doing. The artist is Michael Komarck, continuing to do stellar work.


I'm not in this one, of course. (It originally came out in 1987 - the year I graduated high school. I wasn't quite up to writing speed at that point.) The book features stories by Roger Zelazny, Melinda M. Snodgrass, Victor Milan, Lewis Shiner, Walton Simons, John J. Miller, Pat Cadigan, Walter Jon Williams, and GRRM himself. It follows the reissue of the original, Wild Cards I, which Tor published last year. Keep your eye on these books. Good things are happening with them...

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home