Thursday, October 13, 2011

Clarion 2012

I really enjoyed teaching at Clarion last summer. It was awesome, and I was very, very impressed with the hard work the students put in. They performed like professionals, and you'll be seeing them in print soon.

Of course, Clarion goes on without me. I just got a gander at next year's Faculty line-up. It's way awesome: Jeffrey Ford, Marjorie Liu, Ted Chiang, Walter Jon Williams, Holly Black and Cassandra Clare. Are you kidding me? That's an absolutely terrific roster. I know most of these folks personally, and the rest through their work. They're people you want to know and learn from.

Aspiring sff authors? Start on those application stories!

Check out the website HERE.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home