Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Still Moving

A wee update... We're in California. We've got a rental. It's a beat up old sixties house, but it looks out onto the river, with hills all around and lots of privacy. I'd like to say we've moved, but it's not as easy as that. Today we're off to get a load of furniture. Tomorrow we'll have to get a fridge and try to get just about everything else. And then we'll arrange things like having our stuff shipped from Massachusetts. Ech, I don't look forward to another day pulling a U-Haul trailer.

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger Meghan said...

Welcome to California! We're a pretty easy-going bunch here and the weather's been great so I hope you're enjoying yourself.

If you haven't been to the Bay Area make sure to visit! :)

12:23 PM  
Blogger David Anthony Durham said...

Megumi,

Thanks for that. Yes, easy-going is what I'm looking for, and so far so good. I have lived in California before and know a bit about the Bay area. I'll look forward to getting out there sometime this summer.

6:46 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home