Wednesday, May 09, 2007

New WEBSITE!

Shawn Speakman has pretty much completed the major overhaul of my WEBSITE. Man, it's a very different thing than it was before, much more interactive, with a clean, professional look and lots of images. It's also got a Forum. That's a new thing for me. Kinda scares me, actually, cause it would be pretty embarrassing to build a Forum and then find that nobody comes...

Fortunately, a few people have already signed on and posted. I'd like to think that once the book is actually out they'll be a lot more visiting and talking to me and to each other. Please consider popping over there and signing up. It's easy to do, and then you can post your own topics, ask questions, look for recommendations, etc.

I've been tinkering with the blog format a bit, too. That'll be an ongoing thing.

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger Gabriele Campbell said...

I just wanted to say that the new colour scheme of your blog is easier on my eyes. The red one matched the Acacia cover, but less so whatever part of the eye sorts the coulours out. :)

11:54 AM  
Blogger David Anthony Durham said...

Thanks for the feedback. I'm starting to like it too. Kinda soothing...

1:34 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home