Friday, November 04, 2011

Pedacinho Literário

I've been watching with interest the reaction to the first volume of Acacia (Ventos do Norte) in Portuguese. From what I can gather, it's looking pretty good.

Here's a lovely review at Pedacinho Literário. The author says lots of nice things about the book, and then concludes with a complaint I've heard a few other times. Apparently, folks aren't that happy that the book (The War With The Mein) was divided into two parts. They don't blame me, but they rightly point out that things are just starting to take off at the point at which the book ends! Hopefully, they'll stick with it when the second part comes out.

Does make me wonder... Will my trilogy become six books in Portuguese?...

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home