Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Fort Freak Cover

Just got an email from George RR Martin containing the official version of the cover image for Fort Freak (Wild Cards). It's a little different than the one that's been up on Amazon for a couple of months now. Cleaner. Sharper. More finished. Here it is:

The cover artist is Michael Komarck. I dig it.

It's a good book, folks! Look for it this June! George himself talks about it HERE.

My character - Infamous Black Tongue - has a three parter in it!

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger orea said...

I think the cover is a bit freaky. I like your work and will read it but I might use a book cover.

12:56 AM  
Blogger David Anthony Durham said...

Well, yes it tis a bit freaky. That's the point, though. Maybe after you get to know the freaks a bit you'll dig them!

8:24 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home