Monday, March 14, 2011

Curtis Brown and Le Pré aux Clercs

I'm pleased to mention that I've just made an appearance on the website of the Curtis Brown Literary Agency in the UK. As of The Sacred Band they'll be handling my foreign rights instead of Random House. I'm quite pleased about this.

HERE's the page they have for me. Want to publish me in some wonderful country I've not yet appeared in yet? If so, talk to these folks!

And speaking of handling foreign rights, I might as well mention that we've got our first deal for The Sacred Band! Le Pré aux Clercs is sticking with me. There's the whole translation to do, but I think they're going to try and get it done for a fall publication. They're terrific and I'm very pleased.

Maybe I'll even get over there again to celebrate...

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home