Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Snow

This is certainly off topic of The Sacred Band, but take a look at this...

This is the view out of our sliding door today. We got snow. Now, I didn't actually see this view, because I'm not home. I'm in Maine teaching at the Stonecoast MFA Program. I left for the residency right after pressing send to send the book in to my editor. So, I'm still here, having a very good, busy time. Just hung out with Catherynne M. Valente last night, and said goodbye to Elizabeth Hand, as she was here for just half the residency.

Anyway, lots of cool stuff happening here in Maine. I was very pleased to check my wife's blog, though, and get to see what my family was up today! If you want to see a few more pics, here's her post on The Shetland Trader.

Labels:

1 Comments:

Anonymous Ethan Iktho said...

Nice white cake on the table for Tolkien's birthday...

8:27 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home