Friday, March 14, 2008

Pen/Faulkner Awards Announced

This is just a quicky post to mention that the Pen/Faulkner Awards have been announced. I keep an eye on all the literary awards, but P/F is of particular interest to me because I was judge a few years back. I think they consistently come up with pretty good lists, almost always more diverse than some other awards in the same category.

Anyway, Kate Christensen won for her novel, The Great Man, which was published by my publisher, Doubleday. The Finalists are Annie Dillard, The Maytree, David Leavitt, The Indian Clerk, T.M. McNally, The Gateway: Stories and Ron Rash, Chemistry and Other Stories.

If you're interested you can find out more about them at the Pen/Faulkner Website. I might need to do that myself, since I haven't read any of these books. I guess that last year my reading interests were... well, in other universes.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home