Friday, March 11, 2011

Mind Meld

There's a rather useful Mind Meld over at SF Signal at the moment. The questions they put to their selection of authors and editors was: "What forthcoming sf/f/h books are you most looking forward to? Why are you anticipating each of those selections?"

There are some interesting answers that include a number of titles I'm glad to have been alerted to.

Yes, there's an element of self-interest in this. The Sacred Band, I'm glad to say, made author Daniel Abraham's list. Hurrah! And the new Wild Cards novel, Fort Freak, got mentioned a couple of times. I have my three part snake story in that one.

But, enough about me. Go check out the other recommendations. I bet you'll see something that tickles your fancy! It's HERE.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home