Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Nebula Nominees!

Science Fiction and Fantasy Writers of America (SFWA) has just announced the nominees for the 2010 Nebula Awards!

There are plenty of categories, but I always turn my eyes first to the Novel category. This year, I see some very worthy titles on the list, including a few by some friends. I'll play no favorites here, though. I'll just state the facts (and provide randomly selected cover art).

The Novel Finalists are:

The Native Star, M.K. Hobson (Spectra)

The Hundred Thousand Kingdoms (The Inheritance Trilogy), N.K. Jemisin (Orbit UK; Orbit US)

Shades of Milk and Honey, Mary Robinette Kowal (Tor)

Who Fears Death, Nnedi Okorafor (DAW)

Blackout and All Clear, Connie Willis (Spectra)

The complete list is available HERE, at the SFWA website.

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

David,
Nice meeting you at Boskone. I've added your blog and books to my reading list.
All the best,

David J. Fortier

3:22 PM  
Blogger David Anthony Durham said...

Hi David,

Great hanging out with you, too!

8:39 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home