Sunday, December 18, 2011

Sheeran #1

Heard of Ed Sheeran? He's a singer, a musician, a kid doing - I believe - some really interesting stuff. I dig him enough that I want you to watch a video. Thing is, if you really don't know who this guy is I don't want you to look him up. Just watch this, and chill...

And then I'll soon post another video from him. Four days. Four videos. If you hang with me on this for a few days you'll see why I think he's so cool. Can you do that? I'm hoping so.

To begin, try this - "You Need Me, I Don't Need You":

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Blogger FMF said...

As a sign language interpreter I could appreciate the use of sign language in this video. It speaks to the creativity of the artist to have included it so prominently in a music video. As I "listened" with my eyes and with my ears I found myself very intrigued!

4:49 AM  
Blogger David Anthony Durham said...

Very cool to hear the signing was accurate!

11:05 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home