Thursday, November 18, 2010

Thank You, Shrader

Do you remember a few weeks back when asked if anybody was going to Brazil? I was wondering if somebody might be kind enough to pick up a copy of Jornada na Escuridão, the Portuguese Walk Through Darkness? I'd never received one from the publisher and didn't think I ever would.

Well, fast forward to today and guess what?


The very cool Shrader Thomas stepped up and delivered! Through an extended web of networking that included the band Faith No More, a trip planned and canceled, a favor called in, and several mail stops the book recently arrived.

My son, Sage, promptly tucked into it.

Thank you, Shrader! Honestly, I really, really appreciate it. I trust you'll be receiving the gift from me very soon.

Now... Anybody going to Russia sometime soon? Apparently, this is the Russian version of my novel Pride of Carthage, but I've never gotten my hands on a copy...

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Anonymous Ethan Iktho said...

OK,

Working on getting you a copy of "Gordost Karfagena".

6:39 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home