Thursday, March 18, 2010

Fourth Annual BSCreview Book Tournament

This may be a lost cause from the start, but I won't go down without a fight!

BSCreview has just begun their annual contests for best novel of the year. The voting is entirely done by the general public, in a series of rounds that puts books against each other one on one, sort of like a joust. The winner moves on the next round, etc. The basic description is HERE.

They've been kind enough to include me in their long list of contestants. But it just so happens that my first round bout is against Cherie Priest's Boneshaker. Now that's cruel. Boneshaker was a real crowd pleaser last year, with lots of fans that will likely rally to her cause. So, I may be out early, friends.

But if you want to help me have a shot please do! The match is HERE. Thing is, if you're going to vote it has to happen fast. I think this round is only open today through tomorrow evening. So, if you're a fan, pop over there and say so!

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home