Tuesday, October 06, 2009

Tidbits

Artist extraordinaire John Picacio has been nice enough to give The Other Lands (Acacia, Book 2) cover treatment a shout out at Missions Unknown! Take a look at the other choices that caught his HERE.

(By the way, the image here in one of John's, the cover of Subterranean's Muse of Fire, by Dan Simmons. Pretty cool, huh?)

Just got word that a new podcast interview I did recently with Jon Armstrong has gone up on his site, If You're Just Joining Us. It was a pleasure talking to him. I'd first done so a little over a year ago also, back when we were both up for the 2008 Campbell Award. (For the record, Jon did get more votes than me that time around. So the eventual win this year was definitely a come from behind deal.)

He's always fun to chat with. Oh, and you can listen and then tell me how I don't sound anything like you'd imagined... It's HERE.

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Andrea Eames said...

You don't sound anything like I imagined you would!

(Tee hee).

3:32 PM  
Blogger David Anthony Durham said...

You should hear my Kiwi accent.

;)

9:41 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home