Thursday, October 01, 2009

Two Tidbits

First, I'm happy to say that a long interview I did with Jeff VanderMeer has just gone up at the Omnivoracious Amazon Blog. Jeff asked great questions, as usual, and it was pleasure to chat with him. You can read it HERE.

Also, I got a "Debut Graduate" review over at Fantasy Debut! Tia was kind but very thorough with the first book, and I'm happy to say she gives another great review this time to The Other Lands (Acacia, Book 2). She manages to avoid big spoilers (although she does give some specific plot details that you might not want if you to read if you prefer to read clean), but to also talk about the book in considerable depth. Oh, and she likes it! Actually, toward the end she writes, "This is now my favorite epic fantasy."

I'm all smiles. You can check it out HERE.

Tomorrow, news on a new foreign deal...

Labels: ,

4 Comments:

Blogger Niall said...

From the interview:

I’ve also been toying with writing something set in the far future of Acacia, essentially sci-fi for my imagined world.

This, I would be fascinated to see.

3:32 AM  
Blogger David Anthony Durham said...

Yes, I agree. I mean, I'd be fascinated to see if I could pull that off and to see what I'd come up with. Just an idea at the moment, but it intrigues me...

10:59 AM  
Blogger Tia Nevitt said...

Thanks for the mention, David. I really enjoyed your novel and I look forward to your next one!

5:24 PM  
Blogger David Anthony Durham said...

Hi Tia!

And thank you for the time and attention you've given my work. I'm honored.

-David.

10:36 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home