Thursday, September 11, 2008

Swiveting

I just noticed that Colleen Lindsay (agent, publicist, unparalleled character) was nice enough to mention the paperback publication of Acacia on her blog, The Swivet. I won't just send you to that post, though, since it'll just send you back here, but I do want to mention her blog. I love dropping in there and you might too. It's a great combination of publishing insider info, agent-hunting suggestions, genre news and notes, and bit of random stuff about cats.

I've mentioned it before. I'll mention it again. It's here: The Swivet.

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger clindsay said...

Thanks for the shout-out, kind sir.

My two questions are: When the hell do I get to see Book Two? and When the hell are you gonna put Maya's cats on a mug or t-shirt?

:-)

10:52 PM  
Blogger Corby Kennard said...

I bookmarked her site. Thanks!

2:15 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home