Saturday, December 29, 2007

Some End of the Year Lists...

Glad to say that Acacia: The War with the Mein continues to make a few.

The Fantasy Book Critic was kind enough to mention my novel twice, first as a favorite fantasy of the year. Robert also choose the German cover as one of his favorite covers of the year. He has quite extensive lists in quite a few categories over there.

Larry of OF Blog of the Fallen has Acacia on his extended list of favorites. He calls me "lucky number thirteen".

Cheryl Morgan includes me in her yearly list at Ambling Along the Aqueduct.

Tia Nevitt at Fantasy Debut likes my villains.

Joe Sherry at Adventures in Reading includes me in his Top Nine Books published in 2007.

Graeme's Fantasy Book Review has nice things to say too.

Oh, and I'm very pleased that John Scalzi was kind enough to feature me as a visitor on his stellar blog, Whatever. I'm one of his "Month of Authors" entries, which includes a bit I posted here earlier in the year.

That's it for today. I'm off to make some life-changing decisions. Wish me luck!

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home