Thursday, August 23, 2007

Graeme's Fantasy Book Review

Graeme Flory was kind enough to review Acacia: The War with the Mein and to do so favorably. Cool. I dig this because I know this guy reads a lot of books in the field. We're pushing toward September now, and it seems my book may be his favorite so far this year. Fingers crossed that it stays that way.

(Which is not to say I don't want to see other good books published. I do, I do! Just, well... You know what I mean...)

You can see his thoughts here: Graeme's Fantasy Book Review.

Labels: ,

5 Comments:

Blogger Eric said...

Congrats on the great review. I know Acacia is my favourite debut of 2007. :)

1:13 PM  
Blogger David Anthony Durham said...

Eric,

Cool. Thank you. Spread the word!

1:23 PM  
Blogger Constance Brewer said...

Hey, you're allowed to be gaa-gaa over your own children. So to speak. *g* Congrats! Keep racking up those great reviews!

9:19 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I just finished the book approximately 5 minutes ago. It's a stunner, it really is. Congratulations.

2:11 PM  
Blogger David Anthony Durham said...

Constance, hee hee.

stevef, Thanks for that. Music to my ears and exactly why I do it in the first place! Must write more... Must write more...

7:21 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home