Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Adventures Underground

No, I haven't literally had any lately, but I did have the pleasure of doing an interview for a very cool store by that name. They've got it up here: Adventures Underground.

At the moment, the bio attributes a few things to me that I can't exactly vouch for the truth of, but I understand that'll be changed soon. (I chuckled when I saw the Eskimo mention.) Anyway, if you're interested they also have signed copies of Acacia: The War with the Mein. Signed by me, that is.

*Update* As of later in the day... the sketchy bio info has been amended. Alas, I chuckle no more...

Labels: , ,

4 Comments:

Blogger Strength/Courage/Wisdom said...

Good interview, thanks for sharing.

You touched on it a bit in the interview, but I wondered if you could do a post on your own writing process for those of us aspiring writers out there? I'm in the process of completing the first draft to my novel and I understand that this is where the hard work begins. Sigh. Any insight you could share on this process would be greatly appreciated!

3:06 PM  
Blogger David Anthony Durham said...

scw, well, you know, I'm going to put a little post today that talks about an aspect of it - just something that happened today. I couldn't tackle the whole of the process. That would be a book and it would be a challenge to write. But I will remember to post things as they occur to me - just little things from this writer's life.

3:40 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

When I met you during Hurston Wright Writers' week, I was just beginning my novel. Now, I'm on the first revision with many more to go... Thanks for sharing information about your writing process.

JD

7:15 PM  
Blogger David Anthony Durham said...

Cool. I like that persistence and attitude. It'll pay off.

7:32 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home