Friday, July 13, 2007

Interview on The Dragon Page

My first podcast interview is up now on The Dragon Page. It was good fun to do a few weeks ago, although of course as soon as I got off the phone I thought of all sorts of smart stuff I should've said... But such is always the case. I'm brilliant after-the-fact.

If you're interested, though, please listen. Actually, The Dragon Page is doing double-barrelled interviews. I'm paired with Anne McCaffrey, no less! You can check it out here.

Labels: ,

7 Comments:

Blogger Aidan Moher said...

Ahh, very cool! Podcasts are something I'd like to get into in the future!

Anne McCaffrey! What an honour to be alongside a genre heavyweight liker her!

~Aidan
A Dribble of Ink

1:50 PM  
Blogger David Anthony Durham said...

Yep. You said it.

2:04 PM  
Blogger John Dent said...

Having Never read any of her works, I skipped straight to your part. You sound different to how I imagined.

6:40 PM  
Blogger David Anthony Durham said...

John,

Well, yes... And?

8:23 PM  
Blogger John Dent said...

You sound like a human! Here I was, thinking mountains trembled at the sound of your voice!
;)

9:06 PM  
Blogger David Anthony Durham said...

Oh... Okay, that's alright then. A human I am, and relatively happy about it.

9:10 PM  
Blogger James McLauchlan Johnston said...

Hey man,

Good to hear your 'human' voice. Really enjoying the book (Helen has 'overtaken' me onto p.170) especially as it kicks into 2nd gear.

We'll post our own version of Beth&Nick's dual bed-reading soon.

7:11 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home