Monday, June 25, 2007

Pat's Fantasy Hotlist

I had the great pleasure over the last week or so of working on an interview for Pat's Fantasy Hotlist. It would've been cool enough just to do the interview with Pat, but this time he teamed up with three other bloggers: Rob B at sffworld.com, Larry at wotmania.com (his Acacia review) and Ken at Neth Space). Together they bombarded me with a barrage of questions, some that cover the basics, many that range into territory I've not been asked about so far. It was good fun, and I'm very glad they took the time out to work on it with me.

It's looking like it'll be linked and cross-linked in a lot of places, but you can view the original at Pat's Fantasy Hotlist. And, Patrick, I appreciate the kind introduction to the interview as well!

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

Blogger Larry Nolen said...

Glad to hear that you had a lot of fun with our questions, David. It certainly was great to be able to read answers that are thoughtful and in-depth and which will require some re-reads in the near future, especially when it comes time to prepare for the next volume!

Best of luck with the writing and the teaching! :D

3:29 PM  
Blogger David Anthony Durham said...

Larry,

Thanks for stopping in - and for throwing those questions at me - and for your thoughts on the book. I welcome all of it, and I'll give that volume 2 my all!

8:46 PM  
Blogger Meghan said...

Awesome to hear the good news just keeps rolling in. Interviews, flattering reviews...congrats!

7:22 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home