Wednesday, September 06, 2006

Colorado College

Hey. So we've just completed our near-cross country car journey from Mass to Colorado Springs, complete with kids and cats, bikes and kayak. We'll be here for the year. I'm teaching at Colorado College as the McClean Distinguished Writer in Residence. Very nice title.

So far so good. We like our apartment, big and rangy, right on campus and right in the center of town. It's nice to look out and see student types all about, people running, riding bikes, mountains in the near distance. I'm already a few days into teaching and that's been good too. Might not be a bad academic year at all.

I'm itching to hear what's going to happen with the next book deal, though. The wait continues... Be assured I'll post here when I know what's what.

Cheerio.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home