Friday, August 04, 2006

I need to go to Chile


Chile, Chile, Chile... A grand country. I was ready to fade, but they were kind to me yet again. Number 7 last week, between Amy Tan and Dan Brown. How very weird. Sort of mixed company, but I'll be polite and grateful. And then I'm number 7 again this week. This time I'm between Laura Esquivel and Carlos Ruiz Zafon. Interesting.

Los 10 libros mas vendidos en las Americas - 28 July

Los 10 libros mas vendidos en las Americas - 4 August

By the way, I have been doing things other than following the Chilean bestseller lists. I've finished the revisions to Acacia, and sent them to my editor a few days ago. He should like it, I think. I deferred to his wisdom on 99% of things.

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home