Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Entrevista a George R.R. Martin

I came across an interview GRRM did with a Spanish language website. Cool interview. I particularly liked what he said about the way he tries to combine history and fantasy, and this was rather nice:

"Hay un montón de escritores jóvenes de fantasía, algunos de los cuales no aparecen mencionados en vuestra lista, gente como, Daniel Abraham, David Anthony Durham, Joe Abercrombie… Existe un puñado de jóvenes escritores que están saliendo en América, que están realizando un trabajo tremendo."

The entire interview is here.

Thanks for spreading the word, George!

Labels:

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Amazing - how many languages do you speak?
Thank you for the link.
I will have to read it in installments, but what I have seen so far was very interesting.

4:58 PM  
Blogger David Anthony Durham said...

Thanks to online translators I read many languages. Poorly... Very poorly... but I try.

10:37 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home