Sunday, November 15, 2009

IBT Delivered

Just a small note as I exhale...

Today, I delivered my three part story about my character, Infamous Black Tongue, to George RR Martin and Melinda Snodgrass for the upcoming Wild Cards novel, Fort Freak. I'm kinda pleased with it: glad to be done and to deliver on exactly the assigned delivery date, and also feeling pretty good about what I came up with. It's still me, but it's me writing in a modern world for once, with a little bit of humor, quite a few scales and tales, some gang fights, jail time, some reptilian romance, and a flamethrower...

Pretty good fun. And now my slate is clear again. Back to Acacia 3!

Labels:

3 Comments:

Blogger Joe said...

Excitement! I'll be looking for Fort Freak when it comes out...this reminds me to get back and finally read Busted Flush.

2:37 PM  
Blogger Shauna Leigh Atkinson said...

I know this isn't facebook, but where is the 'like' button? :)

8:27 PM  
Blogger David Anthony Durham said...

Oh, that works!

6:09 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home