Sunday, June 28, 2009

Over At The Shetland Trader...

...Gudrun (my wife - pictured headless) has a new knitwear design up on her blog. It's called the Aestlight Shawl and it's supremely cool.

It's sort of a lacy shawl, but it's not frilly. It's got a slightly more durable quality to it. I'm glad to say sales have been brisk. People like it. If you knit or know anyone that does you might dig it to. Check it out HERE.

Actually, visiting her site reminded me that she put up a couple of posts with pictures about our move. If you're interested in her take on it you can check out Countdown or Home Again, Home Again, Jiggedy Jig.

Labels:

5 Comments:

Blogger Shauna Leigh Atkinson said...

Beautiful!!! I'm headed over to her blog next. Thanks for posting!

7:58 PM  
Anonymous Steven Till said...

The setting surrounding your house looks very peaceful. Love the tin roof (especially when it rains).

9:28 AM  
Blogger David Anthony Durham said...

Steven,

Yep. It's thickly wooded all around. We have four acres and a bit, but behind us the woods just keep going and going. Lots of trails for mountain biking, walking, skiing, etc. Come the fall, a lot of my writing work will be done out in those woods...

And I do like the tin roof. It's kinda nice to know exactly when the first raindrop has fallen.

12:41 PM  
Blogger Meghan said...

Oh wow! That's gorgous! I need to get me one!

2:16 PM  
Anonymous Stephe said...

*squeeeeeeeee!* Christmas presents for all the women in the family--solved!

Muchas gracias.

2:54 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home