Saturday, April 11, 2009

Linkage

You know when you see a link on somebody's site to somebody else's site, and you like what you read and then want to point people in that direction, but then you know you can't take credit for discovering the second author's post yourself because you only found it because of the first site?

That's what I have here. Kate Elliott recently did a post on Agents, Publishers, Aspiring Writers. (It was also about paddling, which is something close to my heart as well.)

Thing is, she wrote it in response to Justine Larbalestier's post on the topic. I liked hers too. Makes some good, clarifying points for aspiring writers. So go take a look at one also: Agents and Rejection. (She's got stylish boots, too.)

And my work here is done. I won't try to add any of my own wisdom on the subject. (Which is me trying to be wise by omission...)

Labels: , , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Corby Kennard said...

Great posts, the both of them.

Thanks for linking to them. I tend to only go to a few sites ever, so if there is something I need to know outside of them I never find out unless you or Scalzi or Fark links to them.

I certainly don't think you should feel weird about it.

3:22 AM  
Blogger David Anthony Durham said...

Okay.

"Linkage good."

I'll remember that. ;)

1:46 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home