Monday, June 04, 2007

Okay, the Forum is back up and running!

Shawn and several others, I think, went to work on the Forum and came back with a much better version that will be spam-free. Unfortunately, we had to start from scratch, deleting several week's worth of threads on topics as varied as cultural diversity in fantasy, LOTR's virtues and flaws, the trials and tribulations of moving, the smell of fresh baked bread... Occasionally someone had something to say about my fiction also.

Sorry about the stuff we lost, but I'm sure we can rebuild in no time. Also, everyone has to join again - this is to make sure you're not a bot. Please do click over and take a look. As of when I'm writing this there are only five members registered!

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Constance Brewer said...

Yeesh, one little LOTR flame war and the forum collapses? I do good work. Wasn't me? Ah well, I tried. :)

Off to reregister and create chaos.

10:49 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home