Saturday, June 16, 2007

114' F

I was on the road today, between Visalia and Fresno, on various familial missions. Just so you're inclined to commiserate, our car's thermostat topped out at 114' Fahrenheit... Came home to find the cat doing this crazy, open mouthed, full-bodied panting thing...

I'm sweating as a I write this... Man, the Central Valley of California! The strawberries are great, but...

Anyway, I went on a search for the Entertainment Weekly that I'm in. Couldn't find it. Nobody had it out yet. Bummed. But on the side I signed books at the Fresno B&N and Borders and at the Visalia Borders. So, if you want a signed copy, live in the area and can peel yourself off the couch...

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Amber said...

Ugh. I don't miss that heat in the least bit. Don't fret, David. Only three more months or so....

4:38 PM  
Blogger David Anthony Durham said...

Thanks Amber,

That's a great encouragement...

David.

8:43 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home