Friday, November 20, 2009

Two Things For Today

One (weeping) I'm going to be dropping Gudrun off at the airport in Boston this afternoon. She's off to Scotland for two weeks to visit with her brand new niece, Georgia. That means I'm the dad with two kids for a while. Advice welcome, of course.

Two (smiling) while I'm still in Boston I'll be slipping over to Borders to read with Jeff VanderMeer and Paul G. Tremblay! It'll be great fun, a night on the town and all that. Join us if you're nearby!

(Hey, anyone seen my kids? I seem to have misplaced them already...)

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Mark Lavallee said...

Advice: Totino's pizza's are only 89 cents at safeway and most kids love them and

Message: Have fun in Boston!

2:00 PM  
Blogger David Anthony Durham said...

89 cents? Really? Pocket change...

Re: Boston - fun was had by all!

9:09 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home