Thursday, October 23, 2008

Death By Tray

Just so you folks know, I'm working like crazy on The Other Lands. I've promised my editor I'll deliver it to him next Thursday, Oct 30th. (Think positive thoughts for me, please.) I've got a crap load of work to do, so I'm trying not to spend too much time, uh... wasting time. My wife did just point me toward this YouTube video, though. Pretty funny. It's my offering for today.

You know Eddy Izzard? You know Legos? And Star Wars, of course. Together, they make for comedy. (Bit of profanity in it, by the way.)


Now I'm off to work!

Labels: ,

5 Comments:

Blogger Reginald Harris said...

Best wishes for making the deadline!

8:58 PM  
Blogger David Anthony Durham said...

Thank you, sir. I need all the good wishes I can get!

9:03 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

We're behind you. Good luck!

You know... I forgot to include a mention of THE OTHER LANDS in my blog post earlier this week. Bad Stephe. Must go correct.

"Well, you'll still need a tray." ROFL!! We would have had one poor dead cafeteria guy in the movie.

1:10 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks, David, that was bloody funny. I'm gonna have to download that or something for rainy days.

And luck with the deadline. Think of the bright side: all that pressure will turn that rough lump of coal into a glittering diamond.

My best, as always,
Bryan Russell

10:46 AM  
Blogger Brendan McGinley said...

Curiously enough, the first one of these lego animations I discovered, while looking up Eddie Izzard this summer, was about Hannibal.

2:55 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home