Sunday, October 10, 2010

Elbakin.net représente le visage de la Fantasy en France !

Well, it is, isn't it? According to me, in French, it does. I quote myself:

"Dix ans? C’est merveilleux. J’espère que vous aurez encore dix ans de plus et beaucoup d’autres encore! Personnellement, je ne peux imaginer publier un roman de fantasy en france sans Elbakin.net. Le site a été particulièrement favorable à l’égard de mes romans à l’occasion de leur sortie. En visitant régulièrement le site, j’ai acquis une certaine compréhension du marché de la fantasy en France. Pour moi, Elbakin.net représente le visage de la Fantasy en France!"

Yep. That's what I said.

Original to be found HERE.

(http://www.elbakin.net/Les-10-ans-d-Elbakin-net/12830-Le-petit-mot-de-David-Anthony-Durham)

Labels:

6 Comments:

Anonymous Ethan Iktho said...

Yep, Elbakin does the job, no doubt about it.

And I can testify they do it freely, and that many of them are experts when it comes to Fantasy.

So... Don't you think their address would deserve to be quoted amongst your "Fantasy Links" abroad ?

4:05 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Hello David,
it was good to read all your nice comments about us.
I've met you in Paris, thanks to Elbakin.net and it's a very good memory.
Hope everything is fine for you.

9:55 AM  
Blogger David Anthony Durham said...

Hi Valerie,

Thanks for writing. All of my memories of that trip to France are wonderful. I hope to do it again soon!

-David.

10:18 AM  
Blogger David Anthony Durham said...

Ethan Iktho,

I'd love to be a "Fantasy Link" abroad.

10:20 AM  
Anonymous Ethan Iktho said...

You are already a "Fantasy Link" in Europe, at least and for sure in France.

But don't you think Elbakin deserve to be part of your "Fantasy Links" in other countries ?

11:15 PM  
Blogger David Anthony Durham said...

Oops... I didn't realize I didn't have a link for them! I do now, it's under Fantasy Links.

8:50 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home