Sunday, September 26, 2010

Anybody Going To Brazil Sometime Soon?

If so, could you do me a favor? I'd love to get a copy of the Portuguese version of Walk Through Darkness (Jornada na Escuridão). I never got sent my author copy, and now I'm not confident I'll ever get one. It's been quite a few years, you see. It is out there, but not in my collection!

It's right here at the Brazilian Walmart, but I can't seem to actually order the dang thing.

If you happen to be in Brazil, or going on holiday, drop me a line. Let's talk.

Labels:

3 Comments:

Anonymous Shawn Crawford said...

Congrats! A very prestigious program. I've thought of applying to Clarion--I still might someday.

Right now I'm hard at work trying to decide which chapters to submit to Stonecoast.

Shawn

12:58 PM  
Anonymous Shawn Crawford said...

Weird, posted to the wrong blog topic... my bad.

Unfortunately, I won't be visiting Brazil anytime soon--would be nice though. Hopefully, someone will be able to help you out.

Shawn

1:01 PM  
Blogger David Anthony Durham said...

Shawn,

For those Stonecoast chapters - choose wisely... and bravely... and smile.

It sounds like I've got a lead on the Brazil thing. Somebody over at my Facebook page says he's going this winter and will help me out!

9:07 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home