Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Audio TOL on Amazon

Hi. Just thought I'd mention that the audio version of The Other Lands (Acacia, Book 2) is now available to order on Amazon.com. It's HERE. I don't know if the pub date is to be trusted, but if it is it'll be out two weeks before the hardcover.

It's not cheap, of course, but it will be an awesome production. Dick Hill continues as the narrator. Perhaps... your local library might like a copy? If you think so, please ask them to order it!

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

Blogger Bryan Russell said...

Hmmm... the library thing is a good idea. I don't buy audiobooks, but I do get them out of the library (I'm on a Malcolm Gladwell kick right now). Maybe I shall poke and prod them and see what happens.

Best,
Bryan

10:40 AM  
Anonymous Greg said...

Here's hoping it will show up on audible.com, too (no sign of it there yet...)

12:24 PM  
Blogger David Anthony Durham said...

Bryan,

That's a plan. Even one person asking about a volume can go a long way toward getting them to order it. That's what they're there for - to get the books their patrons would like to read!

Greg,

I"m sure it will be. All my other audio books were done via Tantor or Recorded books, and they're all available at Audible now. I'm pretty sure that will continue to be the case.

6:14 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home