Tuesday, June 02, 2009

Fresno Author Quits Day Job

I've never received so much attention here in Fresno as I have in the weeks since my departure has become public!

First the local newspaper, the Fresno Bee, did a grand feature article in their Sunday insert section. Rather a nice article, really, and more accurate than most. (They suggested that pose by the way. It's not like I really think I own the bookstore...)

Now the Central Valley Writer's Workshop has an article about me.

Well... it's nice to know I'll be missed. (A little bit, at least.)

Labels: , ,

5 Comments:

Blogger Strength/Courage/Wisdom said...

congratulations! i'm still counting down the days until acacia 2 is released!

9:04 AM  
Blogger David Anthony Durham said...

Me too!

11:24 AM  
Anonymous Milton Davis said...

Congratulations, David. Writing full time is a dream come true. Good luck on the awards.

2:42 PM  
Blogger David Anthony Durham said...

Thanks, Milton. Luck is needed. Definitely.

10:25 PM  
Blogger Shauna Leigh Atkinson said...

Of course, that's what I've been saying! ;-) And, Fresno made your blog!!!

I'm excited for Acacia 2, too!!!

I messaged your state email if you are still checking it...

Congrats on ALL the good news, very exciting stuff.

4:07 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home