Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Yikes!

I haven't blogged/Facebooked for an entire month! That's crazy. What gives?

Ah... I dunno. A really lovely Christmas and New Years. That was part of it. Then off to teach the Stonecoast MFA residency. That was a thing, too.

Then I came back sixks az a... dog. I mean that. Some devil flu. Better now, though. Definitely.

And hanging over all of this is some serious tummy-churning writerly stuff. That I can't talk about so much. Working on it. Working on it. I swear.

So... since I'm writing at all, I should provide some new news. There are a few items that qualify as that, but I need to drag things out a bit. So, I offer this: Uberto Pasolini and Redwave Films have extended their film option for my first novel, Gabriel's Story. This is like the eight year they've done this, and I love it. The attached director is Alan Taylor, already awesome but soon to be huge as he's just directed the new THOR movie. Big time. (And last year he was the guy taking care of GRRM's Game of Thrones for HBO.) Does he still want my black western? Seems like it. He did, after all, write the screenplay for it!

2 Comments:

Blogger David said...

Wow that's so exciting! Let's hope it can keep on keeping on and not drop off.

11:41 AM  
Anonymous gutscheine zum ausdrucken said...

sehr guter Beitrag

8:38 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home