Friday, February 19, 2010

Nebula Awards Final Ballot

It's just gone up! The titles in the novel category (where my attention always goes) are:

The Windup Girl, Paolo Bacigalupi (Nightshade, Sep09)

The Love We Share Without Knowing, Christopher Barzak (Bantam, Nov08)

Flesh and Fire, Laura Anne Gilman (Pocket, Oct09)

The City & The City
, China Mieville (Del Rey, May09)

Boneshaker
, Cherie Priest (Tor, Sep09)

Finch
, Jeff VanderMeer (Underland Press, Oct09)

For the rest, take a look HERE. Congrats to them all!

Labels: ,

6 Comments:

Blogger Casual Brewery said...

Right on, my summer reading list!

12:38 PM  
Anonymous Steven Till said...

Any particular one you'd recommend over the others?

5:25 PM  
Blogger David Anthony Durham said...

Nope. I can't do that because I haven't read them all. I will say that three of the novel titles I voted for enthusiastically. I can't say who I want to win most - because I don't know - but I'm pretty pleased with this list. (Especially considering that I'm not on it!)

5:49 PM  
Blogger Greyweather said...

This is the most interesting shortlist they've had in years. I am especially excited to see Barzak on there, as his book is one of my all-time favorites.

8:31 PM  
Blogger David Anthony Durham said...

I haven't read the Barzak, but I'll keep an eye out for it. And yes, I like this list a lot.

2:08 PM  
Blogger David Anthony Durham said...

I haven't read the Barzak, but I'll keep an eye out for it. And yes, I like this list a lot.

2:08 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home