Sunday, March 15, 2009

RSS Feed

I have to thank J.S. for getting me to take care of a bit of long-neglected business...

Namely, I'd always known there was something wrong with my RSS feed. I'd just never gotten around to fixing it. I'd told my wife a while back that I'd wait until somebody wrote me and asked about it. To which she replied that not many people would think to write an author with that query. To which I replied, "Sure, but it'll happen eventually." And it did. J.S. was that person, writing this...

"I subscribe to the RSS feed of Patrick Rothfuss blog; I think it's wise for any published author to maintain contact with readers through blogs. And thus I am pleased to see that you also have a blog. My only disappointment is that I can't find a link to the RSS feed on the webpage. Perhaps this is intentional, but if it's not, would you consider adding one? I doubt I'm the only fan who would appreciate the ability to subscribe to your blog and be updated every time you update it rather than just check the webpage every now and then..."

If Pat can do it, I should at least put in the effort!

With that prompting, I went to work. You'll now notice the "Subscribe Via RSS Feed" button on the sidebar. If you're at all interested in following my humble posts here please consider clicking on it. And let me know if there are any problems with it. I'm hoping, though, that it'll work fine and provide plenty of options on just how to receive the feed.

So there, that's done. Now I just have to continue to find interesting things to write about...

Labels:

4 Comments:

Blogger Jamey Stegmaier said...

Thanks for the credit, David. I wasn't prepared for this, but I'd like to thank my parents, my friends, my supporting staff--really, all of the credit goes to them.

Keep up the fantastic writing and the great blog--I'll stay tuned!

8:35 PM  
Blogger David Anthony Durham said...

Hey Jamey,

And thanks for writing that on-a-whim-email. I'm better off for it.

-David.

12:32 AM  
Blogger slkcivil said...

Excellent! I have a list of favorite blogs I like to check on my personal blog and now yours also shows when it was last updated! ;-)

2:11 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Awesome, it's about time! ;-) Great stuff David!

4:41 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home