Thursday, July 31, 2008

Suvudu

Do you know Suvudu? It's a "new website catering to news from all sci-fi and fantasy creative media—books, audiobooks, gaming, manga, comic books and movies! Content will include podcasts, videos, reviews, interviews and original blog posts, all brought to you by some of the best talents in the sci-fi, fantasy, graphic novel and gaming industries". (That's from their description of themselves.)

I just heard of it yesterday when Colleen Lindsay mentioned it to me. Funny thing is that today I've just made my first appearance there. Shawn Speakman wrote a nice piece spreading the Acacia movie news! Okay, I think that means I better add them to my blogroll and check in more often.

Oh, I should do that for SF Crowsnest too. They've been doing great stuff for a long time, including spreading the movie news.

Labels: ,

5 Comments:

Blogger The Swivet said...

Heh. Which is pretty funny considering you're a RH Inc author.

Which proves once again that I AM THE BEST BOOK NERD PUBLICIST IN THE WORLD!

::: wanders off laughing :::

8:34 AM  
Blogger David Anthony Durham said...

That, Colleen, has never been in doubt.

8:58 PM  
Blogger The Swivet said...

My fashion sense, however, leaves much to be desired.

9:57 PM  
Blogger David Anthony Durham said...

At least you're self-aware, though. That's a starting point. ;)

10:25 PM  
Blogger Remainstolar said...

A really useful read, thanks for posting.

black salons durham
hair extensions durham
professional relaxers

2:52 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home