Tuesday, August 07, 2007

I been yapping away on other people's blogs...

instead of my own. Thought I'd give you links if you're interested. Two places I've been visiting in regard to discussions that came from that Boston Globe article are Neth Space and When Gravity Fails.

Any thoughts on the back and forth I've had there?

Oh, and I've recently discovered Tobias Buckell. He's a mixed-raced Caribbean Sci-Fi writer, author of Crystal Rain and Ragamuffin. He blogs too, and does it well. He's got a great post on Diversity In Science Fiction Markets and another, quite personal one called What Does It Mean To Be This Caribbean Writer. I like this guy, and I'll be checking out his work soon.

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

Blogger Constance Brewer said...

David, why don't you open a thread on this topic on your Forum? It certainly deserves more discussion and debate.

9:05 PM  
Blogger David Anthony Durham said...

Good Idea. I had it myself as well, but now I'll act on it.

9:45 PM  
Blogger Constance Brewer said...

Am I a bad influence? *g*

12:08 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home