Friday, February 06, 2015

Acceptance!

Very happy to say that I just heard back from my editor on my recently delivered Spartacus manuscript. It's a go. He likes it and has officially accepted it!

There's still plenty of revising work to be done, but it's a big relief to get the confirmation that the book exists, and will be my next publication with Doubleday/Anchor. Book # 7 with them!

Oh, and I think it has a title now. It will likely be this:

The Risen: A Novel of Spartacus

Labels: , ,

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great! I am looking forward to it!
And I really hope there will be an audio book, too.
Crossing my fingers and wishing you luck

7:59 AM  
Blogger Ronald L. Smith said...

That's fantastic!

4:14 PM  
Blogger Jason Febery said...

Any plans to do more fantasy? I loved Acacia — hoping to see more of that from you!

3:00 AM  
Blogger David Anthony Durham said...

Thanks, Jason. I hope to do more fantasy. Absolutely. At the moment, though, I seem to be leaning historical.

10:30 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home