Tuesday, September 01, 2009

Quick Links for Ordering The Other Lands

As of September 15th, The Other Lands should be readily available at a store near you. If your favorite store doesn't have it, please ask them to order it. All my books are in print and available, but they're not always in store stock!

Also, please feel free to use these links to your online supplier of choice:

Amazon.com

Amazon.co.uk

Amazon.fr

Barnes and Noble

Indie Bound

And for signed copies, see The Signed Page!

Labels: ,

5 Comments:

Blogger Mark Lavallee said...

I believe The Signed Page is still taking orders if you want a copy with David's sig.

Check them out over here.

I've already pre-ordered my copy. :)

Oh and I like the "winner" banner on the website... looks great there! Congrats again!

-Mark

6:48 PM  
Anonymous Steven Till said...

Looking forward to it!

Do you like to go around to the local bookstores on the day your books are released and see if they are in?

10:30 AM  
Anonymous Milton Davis said...

I'm looking forward to it! I still need to get Gabriel's Song.

12:02 PM  
Blogger David Anthony Durham said...

Steven,

Ah... Naw, not really. I used to, with mixed results. At this point I do stop into stores, but I don't really make trips solely to check for my own books. Honestly, book stores can be a fairly depressing place for authors. If only they carried more... books!

Milton,

Thanks. If you're looking for that novel, do note that it's Gabriel's STORY, not SONG. Lots of folks have made that slip!

1:05 PM  
Anonymous Steven Till said...

Agreed.

For me, in terms of non-fiction history books, it always seems like you have to specially order them.

10:24 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home