Friday, July 24, 2009

David Liss Interview

I just came across an interview with David Liss at Girls Just Reading. David is one of my favorite historical novelists, author of The Whiskey Rebels, A Conspiracy of Paper, The Coffee Trader, among others. His newest is The Devil's Company, which I haven't read yet, but will soon.

Now, as I send you over to the interview I should mention that David isn't just a favorite author because he writes entertaining, smart, well-plotted historical fiction about memorable characters. That's more than enough, but I also should mention that he's been know to say nice things about my writing - as he does in this interview. Smart guy, indeed.

The interview is HERE.

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Bryan Russell said...

Yeah, he is good. I've read a couple of his books. New one looks interesting.

Bryan Russell

12:31 PM  
Blogger David Anthony Durham said...

Yep. I like him because he delivers every time. He's one of those authors that I can happily return to, knowing each time that I'm going to enjoy - and learn from - his work.

12:49 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home